Team assessments and ongoing psychological support for sports teams and individual athletes/players is available. This support will involve liaising closely with the team coach, team captains, and other support staff working with the team.
Consultations may combine a mix of group workshops and one-on-one sessions with individual team members. Workshops are bespoke to a team’s specific needs and topics may include:
- Understanding and overcoming team conflict
- Improving communication between team members, coaches and support staff
- Learning about psychological skills, such as enhancing team motivation and imagery
- Injury prevent and rehabilitation
- Creating a team vision and values
- Setting effective individual and team goals